Contact Us

Revenues and Benefits
Telephone: 0300 123 5013

Welcome to your Online Account

First-time users

If you are the person or business liable to pay Council Tax or Business Rates, or receiving Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, you can now view your accounts online. Also, Landlords can access information about Housing Benefit payments made to them in respect of their tenants.

Depending upon which service you access, you will be able to view:

  • a full statement of your account
  • a list of your payments
  • the instalments to be paid
  • discount or exemption details
  • Adobe PDF formatted versions of your bills

For more information about how to use the service go to User Guide - Council Tax and Business Rates or User Guide - Benefits and Landlords.

Your account details are held securely, so to access them you will need to register for an online account.

Registered users

To log in to your online account, please enter your email address and password.

Text message service: Cheshire East Council has withdrawn the text messaging service with immediate effect. Any users who have registered with a mobile phone number in addition to their email address will now only receive email notification when a bill is produced.

Need help? Email Cheshire East Council - Revenues & Benefits Departments

Log In

Forgotten Password?

Entry into this system is only granted to registered users. Accessing or attempting to gain access to this system by unauthorised users is prohibited and is an offence under the United Kingdom 1990 Computer Misuse Act.

Pay by Direct Debit

Paying your Council Tax / Business Rates by Direct Debit is the most convenient way to pay.

The easiest way is to set up a Direct Debit online.(Council Tax only). Alternatively, you can contact the Revenues office on 0300 123 5013. The office is open to telephone queries: Mon 9.00-13.00, Tues 13.00-17.00, Thurs 9.00-13.00 and Fri 13.00-17.00


If you are on a low income or receive Income Support you may be entitled to Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support. To find out more and apply online, visit the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support page. You can also visit the Gov.Uk Benefits page.

Gov.Uk logo, link to website (External link, opens in a new browser window or tab)

Valuation Office Agency

External link to the Valuation Office Agency, opens in a new window Council Tax Bands and Business Rateable Values are determined by the Valuation Office Agency.

Cheshire East Council  Telephone: 0300 123 55 00
Westfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11 1HZ

Powered by Gandlake - ©2007 - 2014